2013-10-10 《人民日报》再访卢军宏台长——海外华人的“中国梦”

找回密码
 立即注册
请各位同修务必遵从心灵法门学佛原则:遵纪守法、爱国爱民,不集资、不敛财,不集会,通过在家自修,学习正统的佛教经文来解决自身的问题,如理如法地学佛修心,千万不要散布任何灾难谣言,为社会的稳定与和谐而做出贡献!
查看: 408|回复: 0

通过心灵法门的“三大法宝”用一周的时间就拿到澳洲身份

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2023-3-30 15:59:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

心灵视频——2009~2020年共6000多个视频

约53分34秒
语音朗读
通过心灵法门的“三大法宝”用一周的时间就拿到澳洲身份

感恩南无释迦牟尼佛!

感恩南无大慈大悲救苦救难广大灵感观世音菩萨摩诃萨!

感恩十方三世一切诸佛菩萨!

感恩龙天护法菩萨!

感恩恩师卢军宏台长!

今天我带着无比感恩的心来分享如何通过心灵法门的“三大法宝”(许愿、念经和放生)用一周的时间就拿到澳洲身份。我和家人是2018年1月从马来西亚移民来阿德莱德。当我们完成了南澳政府所需要的条件后,在2020年9月7日递交了永久居民的申请。当时正好碰上疫情,官方公布的永久居民签证处理时间为11个月,我们满怀希望觉得明年2021年7月应该可以拿到身份。可惜因疫情缘故,官方公布处理时间从11个月延迟到现在24个月。因为没有澳洲的绿卡,以下的问题总是给我的家庭生活带来了无数的烦恼和诸多的不便。

1.很难找到全职工作。

2.丈夫的雇主迟迟不聘用他为企业的固定职员。

3.很多我心仪的工作招聘条件至少要永久居民,所以提交简历也没有被录取。

4.不能向银行贷款买房买车,除非我交额外的税收。

5.女儿要上大学学费需要按留学生收费,而且需要全额支付。

6.回家探望父母需要另外花钱申请签证Bridging Visa B。

因为我没有一份固定的工作,经常担心收入不稳定,而影响家里的正常开销,丈夫的单位也多次表示没有PR不能给全职的offer,我们夫妻经常为此争吵。在这些压力下,我的头发一下子发白了许多,身体也不知不觉出了状况。

在一个机缘下,大概2022年7月我被推荐进入了一个拥一万两百多个成员的面子书群,里面有来自澳洲各地等待永久居民的申请者,这才惊觉里面有太多人他们向移民局申请PR都超过2年,有的甚至等了5至10年,而且每周获得永久居民的成员发出来的张贴根本跟不上官方公布的处理时间。群里的成员用了官府公布下签的数字做了总结,发现签发的时间要超过2年或更久,而且官府处理方式常常令人费解,很多成员因此陷入抑郁症,有的因为迟迟等不到身份而被逼丢掉工作。

我察觉到就算等了2年,我们也不一定拿到身份。心里想着还好我学佛念经,可以运用师父教我们的法宝来帮助自己早日拿到PR。2022年9月26日当天,我跪在菩萨妈妈面前发愿放生1200条鱼(师父说1200条是个基数)希望身份能够赶快批下来。大概过了2个月后,身份还是没有消息。我跟一些师兄谈起这件事,师兄们觉得我的愿力不够,并建议我用一些功德来求这样会更加顺利些。当时我想我要多值班来提高做功德的机会,然后再用这些功德来申请身份。为了能够多值班,我必须腾出平日其中一天来值班(周六弘法和联谊会和周日上午值班基本排满周末,通常周日下午是与家人相聚的时间)。那时候我的工作正在进行着工作评估,要几周才能完成。于是在11月13日我向菩萨许愿,保佑我的工作评估能够赶快顺利通过,这样我有更多的时间来观音堂值班。

在2022年11月16日,我又一次向观世音菩萨发愿:1.请观世音菩萨慈悲将我部分值班功德和弘法度众的功德用来消除我与家人PR visa的阻碍,保佑我们能够顺利通过拿到身份。2.拿到PR后现身说法,广度有缘。许愿了过后我做了一个梦,梦见我好像在玩老虎机,赢了会有食物出来。梦里感觉我被人盯着要我放一些硬币玩,我很不情愿下放了几枚硬币来玩,把其他都收进口袋里。结果出来了三样东西,只记得有一个不大漂亮蛋筒雪糕。心想这个不好看的雪糕我吃吧,接下来漂亮完整的食物才让别人吃。醒来过后,感觉很焦急,意念是身份这个问题要马上解决不能再等。所以我立马询问了东方台才了解到自己许了这么多愿,里面根本没有许愿小房子和相关的经文,感恩秘书处师兄的建议。因为我平时工作忙,今年自己犯太岁,还有儿子13岁关劫,所以一直不敢许愿小房子。东方台师兄告诉我说根据以前师父说的,功德(放生等)是可以让一件事情锦上添花,但是小房子不能少,因为小房子是大头。而且求一件事情或者化解一个疾病,条件不错,放生很多,小房子却念不及,师父说不行的,其他功德还是不能直接代替小房子。听了师兄的建议后我于2022年11月24日(周四)农历十一月初一,我向菩萨妈妈许愿:

1.21张的小房子来化解和消除我和家人PR的相关阻碍;

2.49遍的礼佛大忏悔文来请菩萨帮助我化解和消除导致我PR不能顺利下签的相关阻碍;

3.1000遍的解结咒来化解和消除导致我PR不能顺利下签的相关阻碍;

4.10000遍的准提神咒请南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨慈悲帮助我和家人的PR能够顺利早点下签,拿到身份。

许愿的当天晚上,其中梦见和师父近距离。梦里我哭得稀里哗啦地问师父说我梦见手表是不是意味我要死了,师父对我说“你的人,你的人”,还说一些英文字。梦里我还问师父英文怎么写,要把它用手机抄下来。梦醒后,我虽然记不起整个字,我凭着这个字“OST”和感觉,在网上搜了一下,原来跟骨头有关联的问题。这简直就是在说自己后背和双腿的问题。当时分享这个梦境给师兄们,马上有师兄介绍他的整骨中医师给我。看了这个医师后,我的身体慢慢好了起来。

2022年11月25日(周五)农历11月初二晚上,梦见自己在之前的工作(甜品店)上班,外面全是我们女师兄当接待生,我则在厨房负责准备蛋糕(跟之前岗位不一样)。一会儿梦境转换,面前有两盘榴莲和方便面,梦里感觉方便面很少,我就说“要对自己好一点”。梦醒也记不清是对自己还是别人说。

2022年12月1日(周四):一周后,我带着儿子去观音堂的路途中,丈夫电话报喜我们一家人的身份终于拿到了。这可是我最好的生日礼物,而且提早一天到。我太感恩南无大慈大悲观世音菩萨!

随后我才惊觉在5年前2017年12月1日同一天也是我们拿到签证来澳洲。这种巧合简直是太不可思议!

接下来的几周,在移民申请群里拿到身份的成员一周比一周少,更是比上个月少(可能接近圣诞节),而且官网公布的处理时间也悄悄从24个月提升到27个月。我终于明白为什么之前会感觉非常焦急,是菩萨妈妈梦中提醒我,所求之事需要更大功德和愿力。感恩观世音菩萨无时无刻不在庇佑和关心着我。

这件事件让我明白小房子才是主力,你才能成功。所以有佛法就有办法!菩萨不动因果,唯有自己精进修行,多做功德才能够把未来的路铺得更加顺利平坦。

以上是我的真实案例分享,希望更多有缘人能够有所感悟,捧起经书学佛念经,离苦得乐。在我的分享中如有不如理不如法的地方,请南无释迦牟尼佛慈悲原谅,请南无大慈大悲救苦救难广大灵感观世音菩萨原谅,请诸佛菩萨原谅,请恩师原谅。

感恩南无释迦牟尼佛!

感恩南无大慈大悲救苦救难广大灵感观世音菩萨摩诃萨!

感恩十方三世一切诸佛菩萨!

感恩龙天护法菩萨!

感恩恩师卢军宏师父!感恩师兄们阅读!

After performing the three golden Buddhist practices, I received Australian PR within a week.

My deepest gratitude to Namo Shakyamuni Buddha.

My deepest gratitude to the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva.

My deepest gratitude to all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas from ten directions and three periods of time.

My deepest gratitude to the Dharma Protectors and to the Merciful Master Jun Hong Lu.

I am grateful for this opportunity to share my story about how I obtained Australian permanent residency in one week after performing the Three Golden Buddhist Practices of Guan Yin Citta: performing recitations, making great vows, and performing life liberation (releasing fish). In January 2018, my family and I relocated from Malaysia to Adelaide. On 7 September 2020, we submitted our PR application after fulfilling the South Australian government’s requirement. During the pandemic, the Department of Home Affairs (DoHA) reported an 11-month processing time. We had hoped that our PR would be granted by July 2021. The processing time was extended to 24 months due to the unprecedented pandemic. Without a PR, we ran into problems and caused many inconveniences, such as:

1. Difficulty in getting a full-time job
   2. My husband is unable to advance from part-time to full-time employment.
   3. I was not invited to an interview for the job I wanted because they preferred candidates with PR status.
   4.Inability to apply for housing or car loans, as well as having to pay more stamp duty on a house as a non-PR.
   5. My daughter is not eligible for HECS-Help (a government loan available only to Australian citizens), and she must pay the full university fee just like other international students.
   6. If we travelled to Malaysia to visit my parents, I would have had to pay to apply for a BVB (Bridging Visa B).

I was constantly concerned about not being able to support my family because I was unable to secure a permanent, full-time job. My husband, on the other hand, had been informed by his employer that they would be unable to offer him a permanent, full-time position unless he has PR. As a result, we frequently argued about it, and it harmed our relationship. The stress was too much for me, and it was affecting my health. My hair was suddenly turning grey and I’d get sick unknowingly.

Around July 2022, I was invited to join a Facebook group with 10,200 members from all over Australia who were waiting for their PR. At the time, I realized that many of them had been waiting for more than two years, while some had even waited for five to ten years. The weekly posts from those who had successfully received their PR did not match the processing time stated by the DoHA. The Facebook group members estimated that it will take at least 2 years for the government to approve PR applications. Many members became depressed because of the irregularity and delay, and some lost their jobs because they didn’t get their PR in time.

I realised that even after 2 years, we may not get our PR. Fortunately, I’m a Buddhist practitioner and I can utilise the Three Golden Buddhist Practices Master Lu taught us to get my PR sooner. Without further ado, I vowed to the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva to release 1,200 fish on 26 September 2022 (Master Lu said 1,200 is a starting point), hoping that my PR will be granted soon. However, after a two-month wait, there had been no updates. As a result, I sought advice from some of my Buddhist friends. They believed my vow-power was lacking and recommended that I use some merits to make the whole process smoother. To earn more merits, the first thing that came to mind was that I should do more voluntary work in Guan Yin Citta practice centre in Adelaide (the Australian Chinese Buddhist Association of Adelaide). The only way to earn more merit is to free up a weekday and come in during the week for voluntary service. (The temple holds a Buddhism propagation event on Saturday morning, followed by a Buddhist gathering in the evening. The voluntary duty shifts are pretty much filled on Sunday morning, and Sunday evenings are usually reserved for family time.) At the time, my workplace was undergoing a performance evaluation that would take weeks to complete. As a result, on 13 November 2022, I quickly made another prayer to the Bodhisattvas, asking for blessings so that I can pass the evaluation sooner in order to spare up more time to volunteer at the temple.

I made the following vows on 16 November, 2022:

1. I will use the merits earned from volunteering and from sharing the Buddha-dharma with community members to eliminate any obstacles in getting our PR so that I can get it successfully. May our PR be granted as soon as possible.
    2.I will share my success story after my family and I have been granted PR.

After I made these vows, I had a dream. I had a dream that I was playing a slot machine, and the prize was food. I felt like I was being watched by someone, and they wanted me to put money in to play. Despite my reluctance, I dropped a few coins and placed the rest in my pocket. This time, I won three prizes, but I only remember an unappealing ice cream with a cone. I thought to myself that I would eat this and leave the more appealing food to others. I woke up with a sense of urgency. I felt compelled to act on my PR matter right away. Without further ado, I sought assistance from the Secretariat of Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door to determine where I went wrong. This time, the Secretariat staff members pointed out that, while I had made many great vows, none of them had anything to do with reciting Little Houses or Buddhist scriptures. I’m very grateful to the Secretariat for their advice. At the time, I was too preoccupied with work. On top of that, I had a conflict with Tai Sui in the year 2022 and my son was 13 years old, which was also a year of predestined calamities. With all these happenings, I didn’t dare make a vow to recite Little Houses. The Secretariat staff members told me that, according to Master Lu’s advice, while meritorious deeds (from activities like life liberation) may help , the most important factor is still Little Houses. If we want success in a particular matter or to recover from an illness, Master Lu said we can’t just focus on performing life liberations and not recite Little Houses. Meritorious deeds cannot be substituted for Little Houses.

As a result, on 24 November 2022, which is the first day of the 11th lunar month, I vowed to do the following:

1. Recite 21 Little Houses to resolve and eliminate any obstacles affecting our PR application.
   2. Recite the Eighty-eight Buddhas Great Repentance 49 times to eliminate and resolve any obstacles to our PR.
   3. Recite the Mantra to Untie Karmic Knots 1,000 times to resolve and remove any barriers to our PR.
    4.To recite the Cundi Dharani 10,000 times. May Guan Yin Bodhisattva help us get our PR sooner.

I had a dream after making these vows that I was close to Master Lu. In my dream, I sobbed as I asked Master Lu if I would die if I dreamed of a watch. Master Lu said “your people, your people” and also mentioned a few English names. I also asked Master Lu how the names were spelled so that I could write them down on my phone. However, when I woke up, I only had a vague memory of it. I only remember the few letters, “OST”. So I went online to search what it could mean, and it appears that it was indicating that I have problems with my back and my legs. After sharing my dream with some Buddhist practitioners, one of them introduced me to their own Chinese osteopath. After a few consultations, I felt much better.

On Friday, 25 November 2022 (the second day of the eleventh lunar month), I had a dream that I had returned to my old job working at a dessert shop. Some female Buddhist friends appeared to be the receptionists, whereas I was in charge of preparing the cakes (different from my previous role). Then the scene suddenly changed, and I saw two plates of instant noodles with durian. I felt that on the plate, there weren’t a lot of noodles. I said in the dream, “Treat yourself better,” and I’m not sure if I said it to myself or to someone else.

On Thursday, 1 December 2022 – week after I’d made my vows—my husband texted me while we were driving to Guan Ying Tang with my son to tell me a good news. Our PR was finally approved! This is the best gift I’ve ever received, and it arrived one day early. With all my heart, I thank the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva!

Our visa to visit Australia was approved exactly 5 years ago, on 1 December 2017. This coincidence is absolutely incredible!

As Christmas approached, the group’s PR approval rate had reached a new low. It was lower than what it was in November. Simultaneously, DoHA increased its processing time from 24 to 27 months. Now I understand why I felt such a sense of urgency to get my PR. It is the Bodhisattva reminding me that for my prayer to be granted, I needed to do more meritorious deeds and make greater vows. I’m very grateful to Guan Yin Bodhisattva for always looking after us and responding to our prayers.

This case demonstrated that Little Houses is the main factor in achieving success for a particular issue. Buddhism provides us with solutions to our problems in life, but the Bodhisattvas do not interfere with the Law of Cause and Effect. With hard work and by performing more meritorious deeds, our future will be smooth sailing.

The above sharing is my actual experience. I hope it inspires more people to start performing recitations to be liberated from suffering.

If there are any inappropriate statements in my sharing, I beg forgiveness from Namo Shakyamuni Buddha, the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva, all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas from ten directions and three periods of time, the Dharma protectors, and our merciful Master Jun Hong Lu.

I once again express my deepest gratitude to Namo Shakyamuni Buddha.

My deepest gratitude to the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva.

My deepest gratitude to all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas from ten directions and three periods of time.

My deepest gratitude to the Dharma Protectors and to the Merciful Master Jun Hong Lu.

【佛言佛语】学佛人要懂得爱众生、爱国家、爱人民,慈悲和谐,这是一种善缘。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|心灵法门网_Malaysia

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:55 , Processed in 0.286273 second(s), 18 queries .